A group of hungry Kansas high school students expressed their criticism for First Lady Michelle Obama’s childhood obesity initiative in very creative way.
The group made a Youtube parody, set to the tune of ‘We Are Young’ by FUN, on the national school lunch policy mandated by The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 which humorously shows the results of the limitations in carbohydrates and proteins.
The policy, which was intended to not only wipe out hunger and malnutrition among American students but to encourage healthy eating, also calls for more fruit and vegetables and fewer sweet and fatty foods.
Take a look at how the students are suffering and let us know how you feel about the new school lunch policy!!
- 7 Tips To Get Back into School Mode
- How to Make the Most Out of Your School Year
- Jennie Garth Partners With Crest/Oral B to Talk Back to School
- Back-To-School Shopping Essentials
- One Direction New Single ‘Live While We’re Young’ – Video