In the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries we see Elena become a vampire. We have the complete recap here!!
In the second episode of The Vampire Diaries, A NEW DANGER COMES TO TOWN – Elena tries to cope with the extreme highs and lows that are part of becoming a vampire, and Stefan and Damon almost come to blows while arguing about what is best for her.
Damon decides to help Elena in his own way and asks her not to tell Stefan. A stranger, Connor Jordan (guest star Todd Williams, “Chicago Code”), arrives in town and begins questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. Connor’s actions quickly convince Stefan that they are dealing with a dangerous vampire hunter. Jeremy and Matt are surprised to see a girl they used to know, April, (guest star Grace Phipps, “The Nine Lives of Chloe King”), has returned to town and is enrolling at Mystic Falls High.
At a town gathering, Elena comes close to losing control until Caroline steps in to help her. Finally, Damon confides his feelings to an unexpected friend.
- The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Premiere Recap 10/11/12
- Glee Season 3 Finale Preview 5/15/12 – Episode Photos
- Glee Season 4 Video Preview
- Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Preview 6/5/12 – 10 Minute Video
- Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer and Cast of Glee Kick Off Season 4 Photos