Ten days prior to the October 22nd release date of her fourth studio album; “RED”, Taylor Swift took to Twitter to announce the album’s official countdown.
Since last Friday, the country singer has posted daily pictures to her account, displaying a different number that corresponds to the number of days left until the release of “RED”.
It was the picture she tweeted Wednesday the 17th, that earned her this week’s best celeb twitpic.
Constructed of more than a dozen red shoes, with printed insoles bearing the album’s title, is a rather large scale number “5″. The photo’s caption: “FIVE days till #RED”
Other pictures Taylor has shared with her followers regarding the release date include: seashells, flowers, and a shot of herself with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.
3 days are left, will you be getting the much anticipated album?
- Listen: Taylor Swift ‘I Knew You Were Trouble”
- Taylor Swift Debuts Second Hunger Game Song ‘Eyes Open’ (Video)
- Watch: Taylor Swift’s MTV 2012 VMA Performance ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’
- Taylor Swift‘s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” Video
- Taylor Swift ‘Safe & Sound’ For The Hunger Games Video Premiere