DoSomething.org; a non-profit organization that aims to motivate teens and young adults to take action around social changes, has just named country music artist Taylor Swift the most charitable celeb of 2012.
Other stars that made the list’s top spots include: Miley Cyrus, Channing Tatum, and Lady Gaga.
You may be thinking that an honor such as hers, has to be backed by certain merits- and you’re absolutely right. Here’s a look at how the 23-year-old contributed this year.
1. In 2012 alone, Taylor donated $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame museum- which is also the largest amount ever donated.
2. Earlier this month, she became the youngest person to ever receive the Ripple of Hope Award from the Robert F. Kennedy center for charity work.
3. And lastly, Swift has brought tons of awareness and support for children battling life threatening diseases.
That’s a lot of good that was done! Congratulations on your achievement Taylor, it certainly is most deserved.
- Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Dating?
- Taylor Swift’s Best Birthday Ever
- Watch: Taylor Swift’s MTV 2012 VMA Performance ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’
- TwitPic of the Week: Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Dating?