Selena Gomez has been inked once again. The singer/actress debuted her latest tattoo to the world on Tuesday. In Roman Numerals, on the back of the 20 year-old’s neck, reads “LXXVI”- equivalent to the number 76.
Gomez says the tattoo is in honor of a family member. No word yet on who that family member is or the significance of the number.
Her body art collection also includes a tiny music note on the inside of her wrist. That tattoo was done earlier this year. Of the recent ink job, New York tattoo artist Bang Bang said, “Selena was nervous it might have been painful, so she held her best friend’s hand the whole time. But she did a great job.”
Ellen DeGeneres jokingly tweeted the “Love You Like A Love Song” singer by saying, “Selena you spelled my name wrong.”
Who do you think this mystery tattoo might elude to?
- Selena Gomez Hot Bikini Twitter Photo
- Selena Gomez Talks Music, Style and More!
- Selena Gomez Fashion Nightmare During Premiere of Spring Breakers
- Selena Gomez’s Look for Less
- Selena Gomez and The Scene Sing ‘Hit the Lights’ on Dancing With The Stars