This week’s episode opens at the hospital, with Hanna and Spencer rushing around suspiciously. The girls are planning to expose “A” by replacing Garrett’s note to his comatose mother with a fake note, leading “A” to a place they designate. Hanna suggests leading “A” to the church, where she’s been doing her charity work with her mother, since she knows it’ll be deserted. When Hanna heads into Mrs. Reynolds’ room to swap out the note (which is located tucked into her medical bracelet), Mrs. Reynolds begins seizing and then flatlines. Hanna and Spencer make it into the elevator just as a team of doctors comes rushing down the hall.
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/10/12 –‘That Girl is Poison’
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/21/12
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/24/12
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/26/12 Season 3, Ep 4
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/7/12 “The Kahn Game”