At one time or another every girl has needed a quick makeup fix. Admit it, you’ve gone half way through the day and were suddenly mortified by the slight case of raccoon eyes you had no idea existed, right? And It’s always in those moments of desperation, that we never seem to be prepared. Well suffer no longer ladies, because I’ve compiled a list of must have items in your on-the-go makeup bag.
1. Eye Lash Curler
3. Eye Liner (and sharpener if necessary)
4. Lip balm/Lipstick
5. Face Powder
8. 1 face brush and 1 spare eye shadow brush
9. Makeup remover wipes
10. Floss (no explanation needed)
Sure toting around every item on the list seems like a bit much- but when it comes to sparing you an embarrassing moment, you’ll be thankful you had every item on hand.
You’re welcome, gorgeous!
- 5-Minute Makeup
- Smoky Eye How-To
- Makeup: Winged Eyeliner
- Mac Announces New Holiday Collection
- The Truth about Bronzers & Self-Tanners