Demi Lovato’s very cute pal Nick Jonas joined her onstage at her L.A. concert on Wednesday night.
The singer, who abruptly left the Jonas Brothers tour and checked into rehab back in 2010, performed a duet with Nick Jonas at the Greek Theater.
The “X Factor” judge introduced Jonas to the crowd as one of her “greatest friends” before the duo sang “Catch Me” and “Don’t Forget.”
Before entering rehab, Lovato dated Nick’s brother Joe Jonas.
Lovato will host the 2012 Teen Choice Awards Sunday (July 22).
Watch the duo below and let us know what you think!!
- Demi Lovato Joins Bang Rage
- Demi Lovato Performs Live in Central Park – Video
- Demi Lovato to Host 2012 Teen Choice Awards
- One Direction Niall Horan and Demi Lovato Dating?
- Demi Lovato, Leah Michelle,and More 2012 Teen Choice Award Photos