At a recent taping of the Late Show With David Letterman, One Direction band member Niall Horan got quite the surprise.
Also appearing on the show was Academy Award winner Dustin Hoffman- who might be best known for his role as the title character in the 1991 children’s film, ‘Hook’.
Jokingly, the 75-year-old actor planted one on an unsuspecting Horan in the middle of taping, as a way to show that the band’s fan base knows no bounds (or age limits).
Everyone including the show’s host, and especially 19-year-old Niall, were all shocked by the impromptu kiss.
And by the looks of the photo, it seems that Niall’s bandmates got a good laugh at his expense. Hopefully the young pop star takes it all in stride.
- One Direction Niall Horan and Demi Lovato Dating?
- One Direction at 2012 VMA’s – Win Best Pop Video
- 1D’s Harry Styles New Chest Tattoo Photos
- One Direction 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony Video Performance
- One Direction’s 2012 MTV VMAs ‘ONE THING’ Performance Video