You read that right! Milley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, the couple who met on the set of 2010’s “The Last Song”, have taken their relationship to a new level. Recently engaged since June, the couple is now sporting matching tattoos. Will their love last forever, or is this something they’re going to regret in a few years time?
Over the summer, 19 year-old Miley chose a portion of a quote from former President Teddy Roosevelt to have inked on her arm. Her tattoo reads, “So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat”, while her fiancé and “The Hunger Games” star; Liam Hemsworth, has a portion of the quote that precedes Miley’s- tatted on his arm. It reads, “If he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.”
In theory, a tattoo is forever; will it mean the same for their union? Extreme or romantic? You be the judge.
- Miley Cyrus Punk’d BF Liam Hemsworth with Naked Couple Video
- Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair (Photos)
- Paris Jackson Pays Homage to Miley Cyrus with hair cut?
- Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence Attend Hunger Games Premiere
- Selena Gomez Gets Mystery Tattoo