Gracing the November cover of the magazine, the petite actress is tastefully posing sans top with leather pants, glancing back over her shoulder.
The funny actress seems to be having a great year so far: her summer film “Ted” with Mark Wahlberg was a huge success, her romance with fellow “That 70′s Show” cast mate Ashton Kutcher-keeps heating up, and now she’s just been named The Sexiest Woman Alive.
So has the new title gone to her head? Not at all. In a statement from the magazine Kunis says, “I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am.”
You be the judge, do you think she deserves the title? To see the picture, check out page 2.
- One Direction Pranked by Pregnant Woman in Labor – Video
- Selena Gomez Gets Mystery Tattoo
- Neiman Marcus & Target Team Up
- Mac Announces New Holiday Collection
- Chloe Grace Moretz is the Brand Ambassador for Aeropostale