The 2012 Olympic Womens’ Gymnastics Team USA consists of Gabrielle Douglas, Jordyn Wieber, Alexandra Raisman, McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross. The fab five recently covered Sports Illustrated, making history before the games even start, it’s the first time the entire women’s gymnastics team has ever been featured on the cover of SI.
I am sure the young and talented teenager athletes will continue to make history during the 2012 Olympic games. Take a look at the bio and picture of each of the gymnastist, and feel free to leave a comment for your fav to help root them on!!
Click on the gymnasts name or names you want to meet.
Meet Gabrielle Douglas
Meet Jordyn Wieber
Meet Alexandra Raisman
Meet McKayla Maroney
Meet Kyla Ross
- USA Olympic Women’s Gymnastic Team ‘Fierce Five’ on David Letterman Video
- Olympic Gymnast Alexandra Raisman Team USA
- Olympic Gymnast Jordyn Wieber Team USA
- Olympic Gymnast McKayla Maroney Team USA
- Olympic Gymnast Kyla Ross Youngest US Athlete in London 2012
This entry was posted in Entertainment and tagged 2012 Olympics, Alexandra Raisman, Gabrielle Douglas, Jordyn Wieber, Kyla Ross, London 2012, McKayla Maroney, Meet 2012 USA Olympic Women's Gymnastic Team. Bookmark the permalink.