Winged eyeliner is all the rage, take an ordinary eye to extraordinary with one line.
If it was only that easy. It can be – with a lot of practice and a how to video.
Here are some tips to make it easier to apply liquid eyeliner:
- Use a liquid liner with a very thin brush
- Gently drag the brush along your lashline starting from the top inner corner of your eye toward the outer corner of your eye.
- Be sure to follow the natural shape of your eye.
- The trick is to get the line as close to the lashes as possible.
- The firmer you press the brush, the thicker the line will be.
- Once you finish lining your eye, do not blink for at least 10-15 seconds to allow the liner to dry. (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had liquid eyeliner all over my eye).
Be sure to have a q-tip handy to remove any liner remnants.
Check out the video to see how to apply liquid, gel and pencil eyeliner.
- 5-Minute Makeup
- What To Pack in Your Makeup Bag
- D.I.Y. Makeup Brush Cleanser
- Smoky Eye How-To
- Quick Makeup and Hair for School