Taylor Swift’s new song I Knew You Were Trouble is set to be released tonight at midnight. We have the complete song here – for your listening pleasure!!
Swift’s song, ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ is from her yet to be released album Red.
Is this another song coming from a bad relationship? Is this about the same guy who she will never get back together with?
Taylor knows we all want to know and teased us by tweeting,
I Knew You Were Trouble comes out tonight at midnight. Ready to hear more about my romantic misadventures????
What do you think of Taylor Swift’s latest song?
More importantly, will we ever get tired of hearing about Taylor’s bad relationships? Yikes, what will her songs be like now that she is in love with Conor Kennedy. Can’t wait to hear those songs. What about you?
Go to the next page to hear the song!!
- Taylor Swift ‘Safe & Sound’ For The Hunger Games Video Premiere
- Watch: Taylor Swift’s MTV 2012 VMA Performance ‘We Are Never Getting Back Together’
- Taylor Swift Debuts Second Hunger Game Song ‘Eyes Open’ (Video)
- Taylor Swift‘s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” Video
- Justin Bieber Debuts ‘As Long As You Love Me’ ft. Big Sean – Listen Here