In a new interview with Newsweek magazine, Kristen Stewart addresses the scandal that left many Twilight fans upset.
Back in July, news broke of the actress’s affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.
At the time of the affair both individuals were in relationships of their own; 22-year-old Stewart had been dating her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson for the past three years, and 41-year-old Sanders was married with children.
When asked about the shocking revelation, Stewart said,
“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated…But honestly, I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my s–t. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
While she does apologize to any and all that held ill feelings toward her, was her apology all that sincere?
It seems that at the end of the day, K-Stew (a nickname bestowed by her following) is going to focus on her life and career, which is fine. But if one is going to apologize for their actions, I’m not sure the words ‘I don’t care’ should be in the same sentence.
What do you guys think? Comment below and share.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Red Carpet
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast Comic-Con Photos
- Kristen Stewart’s Look for Less
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer Video
- Quiz: Which Twilight Character are You?