Justin Bieber should have been honored to receive the Diamond Jubilee Medal from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Instead, he looked like a disrepectful little punk as he greeted the leader of his native country, wearing overalls, a t-shirt and his cap on backwards.
The 18-year-old pop star received the prestigious award on Friday, which recognizes “significant contributions and achievements by Canadians.”
Prime Minister Harper himself simply tweeted the photo above and wrote, ”Was happy to present @justinbieber with a Diamond Jubilee Medal today. #beliebers.”
Bieber apparently amused by his disrespectful behavior Tweeted, “Overauhls, lol”.
Do you think the Canadians are proud of the Biebs??
- Justin Bieber Had Nude Photos Stolen From His Computer?
- Justin Bieber ‘Hot Ready Legal’ on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Justin Bieber Vomits on Stage During ‘Believe’ Tour – Video
- Justin Bieber Mocks Mariah Yeater with Borat Video
- Justin Bieber Dedicates One Less Lonely Girl to Avalanna Routh – Video