Justin Bieber and boy band, One Direction have both been dissed and dismissed by the Grammy Board. The list of nominees for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards was revealed and the two music acts were noticeably missing. Something tells me there wasn’t anyone under the age of 50 on the board?
Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, took to Twitter to criticize the move, though he did congratulate Carly Rae Jepsen and the other nominees on their success.
“first…congrats to @carlyraejepsen . thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms. so proud of u” followed by, second….this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one. And then, “this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.” Ending with the congratulatory tweet, “so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB.”
Is this a case of sour grapes or did Justin really deserve to be nominated?
- Jingle Ball 2012 Taylor Swift, One Direction, FUN and Justin Bieber set to Perform
- Justin Bieber in Overalls Meets Prime Minister Photos
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Hooking Up Again
- Justin Bieber Interview About Harry Styles and His Mom – Audio
- Justin Bieber Vs. Justin Timberlake Mashup Video (Boyfriend vs Girlfriend)