Justin Bieber is trying to deal with the death of one of his biggest (and cutest) fans, Avalanna Routh, otherwise known as Mrs. Bieber.
Avalanna lost her fight to cancer this week and Justin has been tweeting about the little girl this week saying,
“Just got the worst news ever. one of the greatest spirits i have ever known is gone. please pray for her family and for her,” he continued, “please show respect to her and her family. say a prayer for her and for them. i miss her.”
Justin paid tribute to Avalanna on the first night of his ‘Believe’ tour, dedicating, “One Less Lonely Girl” to her with a video of her and her family playing while he sang.
After the show, Bieber tweeted,
“Goodnight Avalanna. Tonight was for u. I love u.”
- Justin Bieber Vomits on Stage During ‘Believe’ Tour – Video
- Watch: Justin Bieber ‘Boyfriend’ Video Sneak Peek on The Voice
- Justin Bieber: All Around the World Video Preview 6/20/12
- Justin Bieber ‘Hot Ready Legal’ on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Justin Bieber Mocks Mariah Yeater with Borat Video