The Teen Trends has an exciting giveaway, a Felix MonkeyDo tablet stand, for one of our lucky readers. Felix, an innovative technology accessories brand creating products that make tablets, e-readers and smartphones more fun to use, introduced its first two new products – TwoHands and MonkeyDo – tablet stands that will free up customers hands across the country. MonkeyDo and TwoHands are now available for $19.99 at Staples and Staples.com throughout the holiday season.
TwoHands™ and MonkeyDo™ target iPad®, e-reader and tablet users as the first stands with personality. Both simple designs feature hands that hold the device and both can accommodate portrait or landscape viewing at different angles. TwoHands delivers simple fold-up portability, while MonkeyDo incorporates toes to anchor the stand. With 85 percent of tablet use reportedly for personal vs. business purposes and tablets now more popular than computers for watching TV shows according to a recent Viacom study, the Felix products aim to make the technology easier to use.
We received the TwoHands to review and found it to work great.
- Leave a comment
- Follow Felix on Twitter and Tweet ’Hope I win the MonkeyDo Tablet stand on @MeetFelix’
- Follow us on Twitter and Tweet ‘ Hope I win the MonkeyDo Tablet stand on @theteentrends‘
- Like MeetFelix on Facebook
Sweepstake Official Rules on Page 2:
- Giveaway – Paul Mitchell Express Ion Style
- Giveaway: Victoria Justice Autographed CD ‘Make It in America’ Tour
- Giveaway: $40 iTunes Gift Card From Asurion Your Technology Protection Company
- The Teen Trends Celebrity