With the holidays steadily approaching, gift giving seems to be on everyone’s mind. What’s mom getting dad? What’s brother getting me? And what am I getting for my best friend?
Now don’t start worrying if you haven’t got the slightest clue what to get, because this year we’ve got your covered. Always remember that not every gift you give has to be elaborate and meaningful. It doesn’t even have to be expensive either- but more often than not, gifts between best friends tend to be more personal and have more thought behind them.
Why? Because having a best friend shows that you are connected to another person on an altogether deep and personal level. And selecting a gift for your best friend, should reflect the closeness of your relationship.
Below are a few gift ideas for your other half:
• Listen to what your friend has been talking about all year. Is there something they really like or want? Take into account a topic they’ve brought up on multiple occasions. Whatever the topic is, your gift lies within it. Start playing detective!
• Know they’re interests. Maybe he/she has a favorite store, a great gift idea would be a gift card. While a gift card may seem impersonal, it’s almost always a better option because that way, he/she can pick out what they really want.
• Scrapbooking and collages are great ideas also. Chances are, you’re going to have plenty of pictures of you and your best friend. Get creative and arrange them in a collage or put them in a frame to give as a gift. Ideas like this are really great because they come from the heart and show the amount of effort you put into the present.
• Maybe your friend has a favorite musician, author, actor, etc. Your gift could include one of their favorites- whether it’s a new album, movie or book. Little gifts like these, while inexpensive will be worth much more to your best friend.
• Personalized jewelry is also a nice gift idea. Maybe a necklace with their name’s initial, a charm, their birthstone; anything that reflects them will definitely be appreciated.
Again, these were just a few ideas to get you inspired. Whatever you decide to gift your best friend with this year, they’re going to love. After all it came from you.
- Holiday Dating and Gift Giving
- Fun First Date Ideas
- Slumber Party Game Ideas
- Halloween Costume Ideas
- Princess Vera Wang Holiday Collection