Carly Rae Jepsen has been the victim of a hacker who stole X rated photos of the singer from her computer and tried to sell them to various media outlets.
While there have been rumors of fake photos making its way around the internet, the photos in question are real, according to TMZ.
The singer is doing her best to keep the photos private and has gotten the Vancouver Police Department involved. According to the police, Jepsen’s computer had been hacked.
A suspect has been found. Hacking a computer is a serious crime and could land the person in jail.
We reached out to Jepsen’s rep for comment — so far, no word back.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Sings ‘Call Me Maybe’ at Teen Choice Awards – Video
- Demi Lovato, Leah Michelle,and More 2012 Teen Choice Award Photos
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Photos
- Glee Season 4 Promo Photos – Lea Michelle, Corey Monteith
- 1D’s Harry Styles Newest Tattoos – Photos