Canadian songstress Carly Rae Jepsen has landed a new gig. The “Call Me Maybe” singer is now the latest face of Candie’s.
The pop star tops the list as the newest Candie’s girl, and stands alongside other celebs like Britney Spears, Lea Michelle and Vanessa Hudgens, who have all struck a pose in their own Candie’s campaigns.
The brand, which produces clothing, shoes and jewelry, unveiled its spring campaign earlier this week. Available exclusively at Kohl’s, the ads feature the 27-year-old posed in head to toe Candie’s, and showing off some of her fiercest moves.
And sticking to her musical roots, two shots of the singer include a guitar and microphone.
See the looks from Carly’s campaign on the next page.
- Carly Rae Jepsen: Look For Less
- Carly Rae Jepsen – REAL Nude Photos Exist
- Princess Vera Wang Holiday Collection
- Katy Perry’s Patriotic Nail Art
- Watch: Carly Rae Jepsen ‘This Kiss’ Music Video – ‘The Kiss’ Lyrics