Ashley Tisdale made an appearance at Macy’s in New York on Thursday, July 19, 2012 for the launch of the Puma Project Pink.
Tisdale looked beautiful with her purple dip-dyed locks, a Project Pink tank, ripped acid wash skinny jeans and a pair of nude-colored peep-toe booties.
Puma Project Pink is a breast cancer-fighting initiative. Ashley revealed her grandmother recently battled breast cancer but thankfully is in remission.
Check out the look for less on page 2.
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale in ‘Call Me Maybe’ Video
- Bullying Video: Making the Bus Monitor Cry
- Spring Breakers Bikini Photo Shoot with Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine, Ashley Benson
- Victoria Justice: Look for Less
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Posters Revealed