Whether it’s just too early for you, or altogether you’re having a hard time getting into the holiday spirit, don’t fret. Simply take a page from the below list of ways to spread holiday cheer.
My hope this season is that you become inspired through these suggestions, and warmly welcome the holidays.
1. Donate money, toys, clothes, etc. to various organizations such as The Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Goodwill, etc.
2. Volunteer at local non-profit organizations, community shelters, and/or churches.
3. Participate in the Adopt-A-Family program at school or work. The operation of this program is to provide families that are less fortunate, with the means to have a pleasant holiday through donations.
4. Get a group of family or friends together and go caroling around your neighborhood.
5. Carry out 1 random act of kindness during the month of December.
6. Bake holiday treats.
7. Decorate your room or home with seasonal decorations.
8. Organize a secret santa gift exchange.
Do you have any suggestions that weren’t listed? We’d love to hear them. Comment below.
- Princess Vera Wang Holiday Collection
- Thanksgiving Day Beauty Survival Kit
- Holiday Party Outfit Ideas
- Holiday Dating and Gift Giving
- Mac Announces New Holiday Collection