Thanksgiving is just a week away. And with that, brings the steady approach of Black Friday; the busiest shopping day of the year. The unofficial start to holiday shopping will fall on Friday, November 23rd.
I’m sure we’ve all seen how crazy this day can be, so in an effort to get you in and out of stores as quickly as possible- I’ve created a list of 5 tips to help you survive Black Friday.
To see the list, continue to page 2.
- Back-To-School Shopping Essentials
- The Container Store is Opening on Long Island, New York
- 7 Tips To Get Back into School Mode
- Princess Vera Wang Holiday Collection
- Neiman Marcus & Target Team Up