In the first-ever Hollywood Issue cover shoot from Vanity Fair contributing photographer Mario Testino, some of the most beautiful Hollywood actresses posed for a three-panel foldout.
On the cover are 11 of the hottest ‘it’ girls wearing pastel satin dresses and frothy feathers to lend a 20′s and 30′s boudoir feel.
So who made the cover? Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Olsen, Adepero Oduye, Shailene Woodley, Paula Patton, Felicity Jones, Lily Collins, and Brit Marling. Mara and Chastain—both featured on the front panel—were nominated for Academy Awards in January, Mara for her work on The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and Chastain for her supporting role in Tate Taylor’s Oscar nominated movie, The Help.
Photo Credit: Mario Testino for Vanity Fair Magazine.
- Justin Bieber ‘Hot Ready Legal’ on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- Teen Choice 2012 Nominees List Revealed
- One Direction New Single ‘Live While We’re Young’ – Video
- One Direction Music Video ‘Live While We’re Young’ Leaked – Watch Here
- ‘We Are Hungry’ School Lunch Parody set to ‘We Are Young’ – Video