It’s almost that time again; the time to hear people cheering and see the confetti falling, as the ball drops on December 31st. As we say goodbye and perhaps good riddance to 2012, let us welcome 2013 with a fresh and positive start.
First up on the agenda? Starting the New Year off on a good foot, by making one… or a few resolutions that are actually achievable.
We know you can do it. Piece of cake!
For the list of resolutions, see page 2.
- How to Make the Most Out of Your School Year
- Taylor Swift, Harry Styles Dating?
- 2012 MTV Video Music Award (VMA) Nominees – Complete List
- 2012 MTV Video Music Award Winners and Nominees Full List
- Celeb Inspired New Year’s Eve Outfits…For Less