A little smile goes a long way. A happy face is more inviting than a frowning one; which is the message you want to send while flirting anyway, right? Look like you actually enjoy talking to and/or being around them. Be sure to throw them a smile whenever appropriate. If they shoot one back, you’ll know that they like talking to and/or being around you too.
Flirt With Your Body
This doesn’t mean throw yourself at the person. Body language can be as important if not more important than what you say. Make sure to use good posture, point your body toward the person and try to find excuses to touch them. I.e., a subtle brush of the arm or a lingering touch on the shoulder.
Keep Reading for more tips
- 8 Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Healthier
- SAT Tips and Overview Video
- 7 Tips To Get Back into School Mode
- How to Get Over a Breakup
- Victoria Justice Gives Natural Beauty Tips in Self’s Music Issue