Strike up a conversation
What you say next should be a general comment or question about the situation you’re both currently in. If you have a class together, come up with a question regarding an assignment or the class. For example, “Have you picked a topic for your presentation yet? I’m doing ___ “.
Compliment The Person
Pick one thing you like about their appearance such as their hair, their smile or an article of clothing. Let them know in a friendly way how much you like it. It’ll make them feel good and more likely to open up to you. (*If you can’t think of anything to say for tip #2, a compliment will do).
Keep Reading for more tips
- 8 Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Healthier
- SAT Tips and Overview Video
- 7 Tips To Get Back into School Mode
- How to Get Over a Breakup
- Victoria Justice Gives Natural Beauty Tips in Self’s Music Issue