Ever find yourself at a loss for words around your crush? Well- whether you’re new to flirting or a seasoned vet, these 10 tips are sure to help you break the ice.
Make Eye Contact
Every relationship involves and requires eye contact. However, when it comes to flirting and being successful at it- eye contact is of the utmost importance! If you want to grab your crush’s attention- look them in the eyes. Doing so not only conveys your interest, but you’re confidence as well.
Have a Good Opening Line
The next time a flirtatious moment presents itself, go for it with this tip. Try using their name and asking how their day is going. Speaking directly to a person lets them know that they have your attention, and hopefully that will segue into a more in depth conversation with your crush.
Keep Reading for more tips
- 8 Tips to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Healthier
- SAT Tips and Overview Video
- 7 Tips To Get Back into School Mode
- How to Get Over a Breakup
- Victoria Justice Gives Natural Beauty Tips in Self’s Music Issue